Public and Private school rates:
- School rates $7.95 for kids
- School lunch $7.95
- Teachers are free and bus drivers
- Chaperones are $16.95
Please call for Homeschool Rates.
Your Students Can:
- See and enjoy 146 different species of parrots and softbills from Asia, Central and South America, Indonesia, Africa, Australia and other countries.
- Actually feed Australian lorikeets nectar from a cup in your hand
- See just hatched live baby parrots in incubators
- Pet baby birds and watch as they are hand fed in our nursery, what is unique is to see them at different stages of development
- Enter the secret garden through the yellow door and experience a small jungle with toucans, Dino the Silvery check hornbill, and magpies flying about freely.
- Also hundreds of exotic flowers plants and trees labeled for educational purposes
- Your students can have lunch while being surrounded by the sights and sounds of birds from around the world.
- Live educational bird show for students
- Largest eco-tourist bird park in the Southeast, with hundreds and hundreds of birds and thousands and thousands of plants and flowers.