By sponsoring a Parrot Mountain Bird you are helping feed the many donated birds that are taken in for life. Neglected and abused birds or birds that just need a home are brought to Parrot Mountain. With your help in sponsoring a bird it will enable us to continue to give these birds a home here and give them the proper nutrition and care they need. With a donation mailed to us and your help sponsoring a bird we can help make a difference for these birds. A picture of the bird you are helping sponsor will be mailed to you when we receive your donation. Thank you for your support.
As well as educational students can have fun seeing, touching & feeding exotic tropical birds.
Introduce your students to the beauty of these exotic birds from all over the world. Allow them
to learn about these colorful and sometimes rare birds, and how to appreciate them, to protect
them and preserve their environment.
Home School Prices
Must present ID for home schooling
Over 10 people you must call to make reservations.
Children $5.00 each (ages 2 and up)
One Teacher (parent) Free
and the others will be discounted at $9.95
Lunch is $4.95 which has to be paid at time of check-in
(included in the lunch is a hot dog or slice of pizza and a chip and a drink)
Your Students Can:
• See and enjoy 146 different species of parrots and softbills from Asia, Central and South America, Indonesia, Africa, Australia and other countries.
• Actually feed Australian lorikeets nectar from a cup in your hand
• See just hatched live baby parrots in incubators
• Pet baby birds and watch as they are hand fed in our nursery, what is unique is to see them at different stages of development
• Enter the secret garden through the yellow door and experience a small jungle with toucans, Dino the Silvery check hornbill, and magpies flying about freely.
• Also hundreds of exotic flowers plants and trees labeled for educational purposes
• Your students can have lunch while being surrounded by the sights and sounds of birds from around the world.
• Live educational bird show for students
• Largest eco-tourist bird park in the Southeast, with hundreds and hundreds of birds and thousands and thousands of plants and flowers.
|Copyright © 2009 Parrot Mountain and Gardens | 1471 McCarter Hollow Road | Pigeon Forge, TN 37862
Phone: 865.774.1749 Fax: 865.428.7798
Designed by HiColor Graphics www.theprint.us